Effortless Virtual Events!
One Stop Shop
One Phone Call
One Shared Experience
Drive Event Engagement
Strengthen your company culture by providing satisfying meals to keep guests engaged and fueled up!
Easy Group Ordering
Share a customized ordering link with your guest list, watch the orders roll in, and you’re done!
How Does Virtual Catering Work?
- Revco’s virtual catering program allows companies to offer coordinated-gourmet food delivery for virtual events nationwide for up to 1,000 guests simultaneously. (10 person minimum required)
- This all allows the event host to focus on improving event programming while adding complementary food as a draw to boost attendance, customer retention, and employee engagement.
- You may choose whether all guests receive the same menu or have the option to select their own unique experience.
- We handle all ordering, delivery, and customer service logistics throughout the process. You are not responsible for obtaining contact, address, and dietary or allergy information from your guests.
- Food is delivered to each individual’s address the day prior to your event to ensure on-time arrival.
- We simply notify you when the delivery process is complete and all guests receive their own automated shipping & delivery email confirmations.
- All virtual event catering services require a minimum of 14 days’ notice for booking.
- Fill out the form
- Schedule a call
- Book your event
Delivery, Shipping Rates & Service Area?
- For virtual events, we deliver food to all zip codes in the lower 48 United States.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. We don’t, unfortunately, ship to Alaska & Hawaii or outside of the United States.
- Our facility is located in the Boston area. We do deliver nationwide for virtual events. Delivery fees vary by region of the country. Rates do increase based on the distance from our location.
- View our delivery rates here. (viewed by region of the U.S.)
- Deliveries arrive the day prior to your event. This ensures all packages are received in time for the event start. It also provides room for an emergency replacement to be sent out should there be a lost or damaged package in transit.
- Food arrived in insulated & chilled packaging. Guests do not have to be home or present at the time of delivery.
- Deliveries are made by our shipping partners UPS & FedEx.
- Clients receive an overview of all tracking information for every guest’s package. Guests also receive their own shipping & delivery confirmation emails.
- Clients receive a confirmation when all deliveries have been completed successfully for your event!
- Alcohol is available for delivery in Massachusetts only at this time. Please inquire about housemade cocktail mixers, mocktails, and non-alcoholic beverage kits as substitute options.
What If There Is A Delivery Issue?
- We proactively track and monitor all of your deliveries for you.
- Although rare, in the case of a lost, damaged, or late package we handle all customer service and logistical details on your behalf.
- Should there be a damaged or lost package we will make our best efforts to replace the package in time for your event. We cannot always guarantee a replacement in time but we will always make an effort to do so!
- If we are not able to send a replacement in a timely manner we will always attempt to locate a vendor in the guest’s local area in an attempt to provide a close substitute to the original event offering.
How Do Guests Order Their Food?
- We manage all logistics and details related to ordering, address information, and dietary/allergy needs so that you can focus on hosting your event.
- Revco builds a customized ordering portal for event guests to easily order from an array of high-quality food experiences. While taking care of food allergies, sensitivities, and other cuisine details.
- What do we mean by a customized ordering portal (huh?). View A Live Demo Here!
- This enables the event host (you) to focus on the event programming itself rather than paperwork and process dealing with food delivery at scale.
- This is included with our virtual catering services at no additional charge.
- If you’re hosting a surprise event this page is not required and we will create a formatted order submission sheet for you to fill in.
Pricing & Services
- Pricing per-person begins at $49.99.
- View Our Virtual Event Packages Here!
- Revco also offers the delivery of culinary ingredient kits nationwide. Should you have a virtual cooking class or like to host one we can supply the matching ingredient kits for your event.
- A 15 Guest minimum applies for culinary ingredient kit orders.
- Per-Person minimums are required for virtual events due to the time & resources required in planning, directing logistics, and handling customer service for your event.
- Per item pricing on our website is lower for individual orders. You may send an unlimited number of single-item orders on your own, directly through our website at a lower price than having us coordinate your virtual event.
- Should you choose this option we do not oversee or promise any coordinated delivery and delivery is only available on our default delivery days.
- We do not offer nationwide delivery directly through our online store.
- All gathering of delivery, allergy, and menu information is not handled by Revco in this case.
- We do not plan, host, or moderate virtual events. We don’t offer virtual event platforms or activities at this time. We focus on the safe & fresh delivery of food for your virtual meetings or events.
- Custom menus & packages are available and require a $5000 minimum order.